1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- TUI Specialist & Activity
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
At A Glance
TUI Specialist & Activity Sector is part of TUI Travel PLC, the worlds leading travel organisation and a FTSE 100 company. Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we don’t rest on our laurels and have ongoing exciting plans for further international expansion and increased profit growth.
The Sport Division has rapidly grown over 18 months with leading businesses in the UK, Australia & New Zealand we also have a leading position in the UK outbound sports tour market. Major appointments include Euro 2008, Beijing Olympics, ICC cricket, Lions tour to Australia, Ashes cricket, FIFA 2010 hospitality from UK & Ireland, Vancouver Winter Olympics, Rugby world cup in 2011, Olympics 2012, Euro 2012.
What You'll Be Doing
Reporting to the Operations Manager and operating as part of the Gullivers Sports Tours team this role will be responsible for the delivery of seamless tour experiences for up to 40 Sports tours per year.
The role is designed to ensure that the Customer receives a high level of personal service & extra touches which is key to maintaining the Gullivers Sports Tours brand. The tours can often be complex as we supply tailor-made itineraries to suit the customers need yet at the same time attention must be given to the commercial aspect of the business and to drive efficiency savings by negotiating the best possible ground arrangements with your approved suppliers. Management of supplier & customer relationships is key to this role.
What We Are Looking For
- Hands on team player
- A finisher with attention to detail
- Well travelled
- A passion for Sport is an advantage ( Rugby, Cricket, Football, Netball & Hockey)
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- A great communicator
- Experience of product research and analysis is useful.
- Knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Office & Powerpoint is essential
- Knowledge of Travelink is an advantage but not essential
- Desirable to be educated to degree level in a tourism or sports management subject
- Ability to quickly learn systems, processes and procedures
What We Can Offer
- Competitive salary & Generous holiday concessions purchase
- Reward scheme - online discounts on products & services plus late seat & accommodation offers
- Foreign exchange discount at TUI retail outlets plus In-flight discount of 20%
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Job Division: Specialist & Activity
- Specialist & Activity
Your application for ‘Tour Coordinator - Tewkesbury’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!